TOP 10 COMPUTER TIPS AND TRICK THAT CAN SAVE YOUR DATA AND TIME:
TOP 10 TIPS AND TRICK THAT CAN SAVE YOUR DATA AND TIME:
Today I’ve got a bunch of cool stuff for you 15 tips that really Everyone should know about using your computer some of these are windows specific some are just for any computer some have to do with browsers So we got a lot of variety you should find it pretty interesting so why don’t we get started first up now hopefully.
TOP 10 TIPS AND TRICK:
1. Everyone already knows how to click and drag a file you left-click drag it into Another folder and moves it there, but did you know you can actually right click and drag files and windows? That’s right I bet you never even tried it before what you do is you just click and hold with a right-click Just as you would with a left click and move it into another folder and instead of moving it right away It will actually bring up a context menu with a few options whether you want to copy move or create a shortcut So this could be a lot easier than having to right-click every file doing copy and paste or even using keyboard shortcuts this could be faster than all that and If you have other programs that do copy and paste those should show up in the context menu as well So pretty cool You might down a note about that next up:
2.Number two has to do with selecting text now obviously if you click and drag Regularly it selects text by the character but if you didn’t already know you can actually double click and on the second click you start dragging and it will select text by the word instead of just by the character and You can actually triple click, and it will select by the entire paragraph So if you know that you’re going to be selecting an entire paragraph of stuff triple clicking will make it a lot easier to select individual paragraph without having to get it exact with the Character level also on top of that if you hold down alt and start the select text it will allow you to select vertical Sections of text it says having to do it. Just line by line. So that could be useful too although I don’t think that works in chrome unfortunately should work everywhere else all right now the next few are specific to Google Chrome But they might work in other browsers as well.
3. so number three is that if you want to search within a specific site You can actually go into the address bar type that name of the website like google.com, or maybe facebook.com and instead of pressing enter If you press tab it will allow you to enter a query that will only search within that site there are Advanced ways to type in commands into the google search bar to do this, but this is way easier You can do a write in chrome, and it’s just as simple as typing in an address bar Just type in the website tab and search and you’re good to go.
4.Number four is one that you are going to love if you didn’t know this one already So in google Chrome if you accidentally close out a browser tab you can bring it back with the most powerful command Ctrl+Shift+T and it will restore the tab that you just closed accidentally or Even close several tabs ago. It will restore them one by one even if you close three in a row also Even if you close out chrome altogether if you close the program then open it up again and press Ctrl+Shift+T It will bring up the tab that you just closed last So this is a great way to restore tab if you I don’t know your computer crashes Or you accidentally close the whole program or just the tab really useful although one important note is this will not work in Incognito mode For pretty obvious reasons the whole idea is with incognito mode. It doesn’t save history at all so once you close the tab It’s gone for good.
5.Number five this one is a really quick one for YouTube So obviously you guys can all enjoy it if you ever want to watch a video loop like a song or something like that all you have to do is right-click on the video and hit loop and If it doesn’t show up in the drop-down for example if you’re not using HTML5 or something like that if you right-click Twice without moving the cursor it will bring up the normal context menu you’re used to Instead of the custom YouTube one and there will also be another Option to loop it that way.
6. Number six this one can be pretty fun It will allow you to edit any web page to say whatever you want so you can mess with friends or create fake screenshots or whatever you want and all you have to do is right-click in chrome and hit inspect or You can press F12 to bring up the same menu and then go to the console in chrome and type in the following command Document.designMode = ‘on’ with on in quotes and like I said this will put the page into Designer mode which means you can highlight and type in new text and change it Just like you would a word document or something like that, and there’s also very similar to functionality in Firefox all you have to do is right-click and hit inspect again Just like in chrome and in this way it’s a little bit different I don’t know if there’s an actual design mode But you can still go into the page source and change text and it will show up on the page So it’s basically the same thing just a little bit more difficult possibly moving on:
7. Number 7 another windows one now if you already know how to do Alt+Tab that’s pretty useful it allows you to switch between Different windows quickly if you play a lot of video games that are full screen This is especially useful But did you know that there is a better-looking version of Alt+Tab that is the Windows+Tab So this is going to look a little bit different depending on which version of windows you have but for example in windows 10 if you press Windows+Tab it kind of brings up like a view and it could give you a Better idea of what’s actually? In those windows as opposed to just alt tab which shows you a little tiny thumbnail it might look better depending on which system You’re on.
8. Number eight this one’s going to be for people who are a little bit more advanced You know that if you ever have to run a command with a command prompt in a specific folder You usually have to use the CD Change directory command and type in the hole location or you have to right-click in the folder [the] open command prompt here It’s pretty complicated, but there’s a much easier way in Windows Explorer All you have to do is Go to the address bar for that window and type in CMD And it will automatically open command prompt to that folder path without you having to do anything extra It’s very simple very quick.
9. number nine this one is a [very] general tip for really any type of computer but if you’re ever having problems with your computer It’s not working and you have to go to your it department For help, and you want to describe the problem you have to do it very specifically and say what you did You know what was the context of the problem what it’s showing? Instead of just saying it’s not working I don’t know how many times I’ve had friends who are saying all this program isn’t working and I’ll say well What’s wrong with it? And they’ll just say it’s an error message. It’s like that does not help at all I can’t help you with that so don’t expect your it department to just have a Magic wand Where they run one command, and it fixes everything [they] usually have to figure out specifically what went wrong? So you have to be specific in what you see and what you are Expecting and it’ll just be faster for everyone [all] right .
10. Number 10 this one is really important when you go to install Program and that is to not always [just] click right through the installer and accept everything right away you want to actually read Which options you’re selecting because a lot of times these programs? Especially free installers will have extra bloatware that they install along with the program if you just click through without Checking the option to not do that you’re going [to] get a lot of extra crap on your PC Because if you didn’t know a lot of freeware free programs are supported by other Software that will pay to have [that] free program install their [toolbar] or whatever Along with it So it’s kind of like advertising because they assume [that] a lot of people are just going to click next next next Without checking what they’re installing, so they want their program on as many computers They want no matter what so a lot of times these options will be under something like custom installation or advanced installation, and it’ll say automatic installation Recommended yep? Because it’s going to install all the junk so anytime you can always click custom installation or advanced Installation and see what the options are and if it says accept or deny look at what you’re actually accepting because it might say deny Installing the junk that you don’t need to install along with it So just be aware of all that.
TOP 5 BONUS TIPS AND TRICK:
11. Number 11 this one is going to save a lot of you guys headaches And it is the gmail undo send option so if you didn’t [know] yes [GmAil] has an option to undo Sending within a certain time frame and to enable it all you do is go to the gear option in Gmail go to settings and then go to the general settings scroll down And you’ll see an option to enable undo send and you have to enable it and then you would have an option to delay it by 5 to 30 seconds And within that [timeframe] [after] [you] send an email you have the option to chose click undo and it won’t send it So it’s not like it takes the email back, but rather it delays sending it by that number second So if you realize right after clicking it Oh my gosh, [I] send it to the wrong person or I replied all or something crazy like that You can just undo it and fix it before it goes out to everybody.
12. Number 12 This is another gmAIl one And this is that you can actually create multiple email addresses Kind of with your one gmail account and what I mean by [that] is say you have your email address if I use [geojo] test at Gmail.com you can actually add a plus and then anything after that first part of the email address and it will still work And this is really useful for example if you get a lot of spam Let’s say you’re signing up for Facebook what you can do is type in your user name plus [Facebook] [@] gmail.com And then it will still go to your email address, but now Facebook thinks that’s your email address so if they were to sell your email address to Spammers, then it’s going to be still going to that custom email so that can be really [useful] But you should keep in mind that sometimes websites will be Aware to this and they might not let you do this it might say enter a valid email But most of the time it should still work.
13. Number 13 This is going to fix one [of] the most annoying things in windows Which is if you have an update pending to install if you go to shut down your computer or restart it It will make you install the updates before [you] do so and sometimes you don’t want to do that you want to restart the computer Quickly and you don’t have to wait for all the updates. Well. There is a way to bypass Installing the updates and just shut it down [or] restart right away So what you do is you go to the desktop and make sure the desktop is in focus by just clicking somewhere on the desktop And then pressing alt F4, and that’s the reason you want the desktop open because all f4 normally closes programs But if you’re on the desktop, it actually opens up a context menu With some options to shut down which in [addition] to the options of shutting down and restarting and installing updates you could Shut down or restart directly now I don’t actually see this option because [I] don’t have any pending updates, but it would be there another way to do This is if you press cTRL alt delete and it brings up the blue screen with the different options if you click on the bottom Right power button icon it will also allow you to [shutdown] or restart? Directly with the same option [alright] coming near the end.
14. Number 14 This is going to work on any type of computer an operating system, windows Mac Whatever and hopefully you already know this one But if you didn’t you can actually press tab when you’re entering different text fields [and] it will automatically move to the next text box So say you’re filling out a sign-up form or your address details or something instead of having to go and click Into the next box you just press tab and maybe some of you who knew that one didn’t know this if you press shift Tab it will automatically go to the previous box. So if you press tab to Earlier accidentally you can press shift tab it goes back, and you can do it that way as well Okay :
15. Number 15 this one is probably the most important one It’s going to work on any computer and nobody seems to know it. You’re going to thank me for this one So not a lot of people realize that every single computer sold has a special feature Called an off button you see contrary [to] popular belief It’s actually possible to not be on the computer And you’ll be able to have access [to] a lot [more] features such as one called going outside Which not a lot of people do these days because they don’t even know about that feature and the most useful Situation for this is if you’re online, and maybe you see something you don’t like Normally everyone would be forced to Type out a comment expressing their anger about it however now that you know about the new off button You can actually just turn off your computer completely and limit your exposure to those things you don’t like Instead of getting angry about them and then you could go to the outside area, but anyway had jokes aside .
Hopefully you guys did still find these tips really useful maybe even the last one I think there’s a lot of people really don’t genuinely know about going outside It seems like it But anyway If you guys know any other tips you can let us know down comments-section Also.